Facelifted Ford Aspire sedan launched in India at Rs 5.55 lakh
The facelifted Ford Aspire sedan has been launched in India at Rs 5.55 lakh (ex-showroom India). The 1.2 litre Dragon petrol variants are priced between Rs 5.55 lakh and Rs 7.24 lakh while the diesel variants will cost between Rs 6.45 lakh to Rs 8.14 lakh. The top-spec automatic with the 1.5-petrol is Rs 8.49 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom India.
Changes include a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two-tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered with the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Aspire will be available in five trims, Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium, and Titanium+ at launch. The Aspire will also be offered in an automatic variant which will come powered by Ford's 1.5-litre petrol engine which produces 125PS/150Nm, but only in the Titanium trim.
The new Aspire has standard dual airbags across the variant line-up, up to six airbags are on offer in the top Titanium+ trim. A five-year or 100,000 km warranty, which includea s 2-year factory
warranty and 3-year extended warranty is also available.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?