Facelifted Ford Aspire sedan launched in India at Rs 5.55 lakh
The facelifted Ford Aspire sedan has been launched in India at Rs 5.55 lakh (ex-showroom India). The 1.2 litre Dragon petrol variants are priced between Rs 5.55 lakh and Rs 7.24 lakh while the diesel variants will cost between Rs 6.45 lakh to Rs 8.14 lakh. The top-spec automatic with the 1.5-petrol is Rs 8.49 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom India.
Changes include a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two-tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered with the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Aspire will be available in five trims, Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium, and Titanium+ at launch. The Aspire will also be offered in an automatic variant which will come powered by Ford's 1.5-litre petrol engine which produces 125PS/150Nm, but only in the Titanium trim.
The new Aspire has standard dual airbags across the variant line-up, up to six airbags are on offer in the top Titanium+ trim. A five-year or 100,000 km warranty, which includea s 2-year factory
warranty and 3-year extended warranty is also available.
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
- NewsTriumph to sell used motorcycles to offer more accessible entry-level pricing in India
- NewsNissan Leaf and e-Note electric vehicles spotted uncamouflaged on test in Delhi
- NewsFord and Rivian form strategic partnership through $500 million investment, an all-new electric vehicle in the works
- NewsRs 1.49 crore handed over by Jawa motorcycles to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip