Facelifted Ford Aspire sedan launched in India at Rs 5.55 lakh
The facelifted Ford Aspire sedan has been launched in India at Rs 5.55 lakh (ex-showroom India). The 1.2 litre Dragon petrol variants are priced between Rs 5.55 lakh and Rs 7.24 lakh while the diesel variants will cost between Rs 6.45 lakh to Rs 8.14 lakh. The top-spec automatic with the 1.5-petrol is Rs 8.49 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom India.
Changes include a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two-tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered with the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Aspire will be available in five trims, Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium, and Titanium+ at launch. The Aspire will also be offered in an automatic variant which will come powered by Ford's 1.5-litre petrol engine which produces 125PS/150Nm, but only in the Titanium trim.
The new Aspire has standard dual airbags across the variant line-up, up to six airbags are on offer in the top Titanium+ trim. A five-year or 100,000 km warranty, which includea s 2-year factory
warranty and 3-year extended warranty is also available.
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18