FCA launches 'Jeep 4X4 Month' with discounts and customer outreach programs for Jeep Compass owners
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles(FCA) has announced a new outreach program for Jeep Compass owners. This 'Jeep 4x4 month' program will run from April 4th to April 30th in India and is a part of the company's 'International Jeep 4x4 Day', which the company celebrates with its customers globally on the 4th day of April
With this program, FCA is encouraging new Jeep customers who are currently considering or have booked a Compass 4x2 variant to upgrade to the Limited 4x4 variant by paying just Rs. 50,000 more. Customers can also buy the Limited 4x4 variant of the Compass at a special price.
FCA India will also run 'Camp Jeep', a 4x4 driving as well as Jeep brand experience, for potential customers and enthusiasts in Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad, this month.
2017 Jeep® Compass Limited
The Compass has sold 20,000 units since its launch in India on July 31, 2017. The SUV is available in three trims in the range and is offered in 10 variants with 2.0-litre turbo diesel (173PS/350Nm) and 1.4-litre turbo petrol (163PS/250Nm) powertrain options, with 4x4 and 4x2 derivatives available in the line-up.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Kevin Flynn - president and managing director, FCA India said that the Jeep 4x4 Month is a special and unique opportunity for customers to book their Jeep Compass and enjoy the legendary capability, freedom and adventure which remains core to the Jeep brand. He said they have sold close to 20,000 Jeep Compass SUVs since market launch and it is humbling, yet exciting to witness the sheer pride and exuberance of Jeep Compass owners as they (choose) our product out of the ordinary and explore new horizons. It is their endeavour to take every opportunity to help them achieve their aspiration.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship