FCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
In order to expand the retail and after-sales service presence in India, FCA has rolled out Jeep Connect outlets in India. The Jeep Connect is a network expansion strategy to take the Jeep and Mopar premium brand experience closer to customers' homes, which may be located far away from the hubs of big cities, mentions the company. The Jeep Connect outlets will offer sales as well as service and will be set up initially in seven Indian towns. The first Jeep Connect outlet, called Sky Moto Automobiles, has been inaugurated and is located at Bhumkar Chowk in Wakad, Pune district. The company is set to open six more outlets by end of December 2018 in Rohtak, Ahmedabad, Muvthpuzha, Panipat, Bilaspur and Warangal.
"We wanted to take Jeep and Mopar brands closer to our customers living farther away from metros, and now we can achieve this with Jeep Connect, which is a compact concept that will offer the same premium experience that customers get in our outlets in city centres. Jeep Connect underscores our commitment towards providing customers a premium Jeep retail experience and sound customer care under Mopar." Jeep Connect outlets are a natural extension of the showrooms and workshops that FCA India's current dealer partners have set up in bigger cities or metros therefore the same premium customer experience related to both sales and service will be offered to customers who would like to visit a Jeep Connect outlet in their towns." commented, Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, FCA India
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh