FCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
In order to expand the retail and after-sales service presence in India, FCA has rolled out Jeep Connect outlets in India. The Jeep Connect is a network expansion strategy to take the Jeep and Mopar premium brand experience closer to customers' homes, which may be located far away from the hubs of big cities, mentions the company. The Jeep Connect outlets will offer sales as well as service and will be set up initially in seven Indian towns. The first Jeep Connect outlet, called Sky Moto Automobiles, has been inaugurated and is located at Bhumkar Chowk in Wakad, Pune district. The company is set to open six more outlets by end of December 2018 in Rohtak, Ahmedabad, Muvthpuzha, Panipat, Bilaspur and Warangal.
"We wanted to take Jeep and Mopar brands closer to our customers living farther away from metros, and now we can achieve this with Jeep Connect, which is a compact concept that will offer the same premium experience that customers get in our outlets in city centres. Jeep Connect underscores our commitment towards providing customers a premium Jeep retail experience and sound customer care under Mopar." Jeep Connect outlets are a natural extension of the showrooms and workshops that FCA India's current dealer partners have set up in bigger cities or metros therefore the same premium customer experience related to both sales and service will be offered to customers who would like to visit a Jeep Connect outlet in their towns." commented, Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, FCA India
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip