FCA launches 'Jeep for All' initiative
FCA India has announced lucrative deals and financial schemes under the 'Jeep for All' initiative. The initiative focusses on quick and burden-free ownership of a Jeep SUV and it will also help in building a positive customer sentiment. The financial offers include low EMIs for corporate salaried customers, 100 per cent on-road funding for women, low-interest rates on loan from banks, coverage in the event of job loss, illness or accident and low EMIs in the first 24 months of the loan period.
Potential customers can choose from a variety of financial schemes that suit best according to their financial situation. The schemes include a loan tenure of seven years for corporate salaried customers, it also offers a three-month low EMI option every year till the full amount is paid and customers can choose any three months that are comfortable for them.
There is a step-up loan scheme for a tenure of seven years that allows the customer to pay the lowest EMI for the first 24 months. This helps the customer in owning a Jeep SUV without any financial burden, such plans will definitely boost the customer sentiment during these unprecedented times. Customers can redeem these financial schemes at any Jeep dealership across the country and also on the recently launched digital initiative - Book My Jeep.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300