FCA unveils Fiat Panda Waze in association with the navigation app maker
FCA has unveiled a new version of its Fiat Panda Cross called the Fiat Panda Waze. This version is most notable because of the new levels of smartphone integration previously not seen on cars of this class.
In the Panda Waze, the Waze navigation app connects with the Uconnect infotainment system. This allows users to connect the navigation app with Uconnects informatics system. This means that users can access route guidance, traffic updates, range and tire pressure. This trick feature is that this integrates into the Waze app and drivers are guided to destinations accordingly, with route instructions and estimated time left to destination.
The app also lets users to the best-priced fuel stations or the best-rated workshops around them. A dock is provided on top of the centre console to mount the smartphone.
The Fiat Panda Waze is powered by a naturally aspirated 1.2-litre naturally aspirated four-cylinder good for 69PS and 102Nm. The interiors come in titanium and grey trim with features such as Bluetooth radio, height adjustable steering wheel and climate control
The Panda Cross is a rugged, mini-SUV version of the regular Panda small car. It comes with a raised ride height, rugged styling with black plastic trim on the bumpers, doors and roof. The Waze version gets Waze logos above the front wheel wells.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles
- NewsVolkswagen Polo GT, Vento and Jetta recalled in India
- NewsAll Aprilia and Vespa models in India to receive ABS before 2018-end
- NewsTata Tiago hatchback records its highest ever monthly sales
- News2018 Ferrari Portofino to be launched in India on September 28