FCA unveils Fiat Panda Waze in association with the navigation app maker
FCA has unveiled a new version of its Fiat Panda Cross called the Fiat Panda Waze. This version is most notable because of the new levels of smartphone integration previously not seen on cars of this class.
In the Panda Waze, the Waze navigation app connects with the Uconnect infotainment system. This allows users to connect the navigation app with Uconnects informatics system. This means that users can access route guidance, traffic updates, range and tire pressure. This trick feature is that this integrates into the Waze app and drivers are guided to destinations accordingly, with route instructions and estimated time left to destination.
The app also lets users to the best-priced fuel stations or the best-rated workshops around them. A dock is provided on top of the centre console to mount the smartphone.
The Fiat Panda Waze is powered by a naturally aspirated 1.2-litre naturally aspirated four-cylinder good for 69PS and 102Nm. The interiors come in titanium and grey trim with features such as Bluetooth radio, height adjustable steering wheel and climate control
The Panda Cross is a rugged, mini-SUV version of the regular Panda small car. It comes with a raised ride height, rugged styling with black plastic trim on the bumpers, doors and roof. The Waze version gets Waze logos above the front wheel wells.
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350