2014 Range Rover Sport - Photo Gallery
The Range Rover sport is an SUV positioned between the Range Rover and the Evoque borrowing some of the best bits from both SUVs for itself.
Its not just gotten lighter it also gets a well toned look that makes it appear leaner and yes better than the Range Rover and even the Evoque overall.
The most significant change however is to the rear of the Sport where everything is almost new. The roof protruding out in a spoiler like effect, the slimmer tail lamps, the re-profiled hatch and even the chunkier rear bumper are all new.
You no longer need to be a professional at off road driving and you can easily let the Range Rover Sport take you through some terrifically exciting terrain without you or it breaking into a sweat.
You want backbone bending acceleration and blurry peripheral vision, the supercharged V8 provides all that!
Sport's interior is similiar to Range Rover and can be specced in various trim configurations.
It does have the potential to be the big game player Land Rover hoped the Range Rover will be!
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium