2017 Overdrive Independence quattro drive countdown
The countdown timer has begun, with just two days to go for the 2017 Independence quattro drive! Are you excited? Well, we sure are! This is the 5th edition of the Independence quattro drive, a Live Life in OVERDRIVE experience, and boy do we have a packed itinerary for you guys!
We begin our 9-day journey from the JW Marriott in Chandigarh, on July 10, and make our way up to the Ladakh region, with stopovers at some of the most scenic locations in places like Manali, Jispa, Leh and Pangong Tso. But what's the destination? The Chushul war memorial. There, we will honour the martyrs who sacrificed their lives defending our borders, and celebrate India's 71st Independence Day.
Getting us there in style, is our partner Audi, who will give us some of the most luxurious rides money can buy the Q7 and Q3 SUVs. But of course, these cars will have to endure the harsh conditions of the Ladakh region, and helping them do so are our tyre partners, Michelin and our lubricant partner, TOTAL QUARTZ car engine oil. Keeping the OVERDRIVE team and participants entertained meanwhile, is radio partner, Red FM 93.5.
To give you an idea of what we've done in the past and what to expect this year, here's a short video of our previous Independence quattro drives.
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India on November 15
- NewsBajaj-Triumph middleweight motorcycle to be ready by 2022 - Agreement to be signed this month
- News2020 Jaguar XE sedan to be launched in India on December 4
- News2020 Volkswagen Vento BSVI petrol spotted testing
- NewsBSVI Yamaha FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi launched in India for Rs 99,200