2017 Overdrive Independence quattro drive countdown
The countdown timer has begun, with just two days to go for the 2017 Independence quattro drive! Are you excited? Well, we sure are! This is the 5th edition of the Independence quattro drive, a Live Life in OVERDRIVE experience, and boy do we have a packed itinerary for you guys!
We begin our 9-day journey from the JW Marriott in Chandigarh, on July 10, and make our way up to the Ladakh region, with stopovers at some of the most scenic locations in places like Manali, Jispa, Leh and Pangong Tso. But what's the destination? The Chushul war memorial. There, we will honour the martyrs who sacrificed their lives defending our borders, and celebrate India's 71st Independence Day.
Getting us there in style, is our partner Audi, who will give us some of the most luxurious rides money can buy the Q7 and Q3 SUVs. But of course, these cars will have to endure the harsh conditions of the Ladakh region, and helping them do so are our tyre partners, Michelin and our lubricant partner, TOTAL QUARTZ car engine oil. Keeping the OVERDRIVE team and participants entertained meanwhile, is radio partner, Red FM 93.5.
To give you an idea of what we've done in the past and what to expect this year, here's a short video of our previous Independence quattro drives.
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works