2017 Overdrive Independence quattro drive countdown
The countdown timer has begun, with just two days to go for the 2017 Independence quattro drive! Are you excited? Well, we sure are! This is the 5th edition of the Independence quattro drive, a Live Life in OVERDRIVE experience, and boy do we have a packed itinerary for you guys!
We begin our 9-day journey from the JW Marriott in Chandigarh, on July 10, and make our way up to the Ladakh region, with stopovers at some of the most scenic locations in places like Manali, Jispa, Leh and Pangong Tso. But what's the destination? The Chushul war memorial. There, we will honour the martyrs who sacrificed their lives defending our borders, and celebrate India's 71st Independence Day.
Getting us there in style, is our partner Audi, who will give us some of the most luxurious rides money can buy the Q7 and Q3 SUVs. But of course, these cars will have to endure the harsh conditions of the Ladakh region, and helping them do so are our tyre partners, Michelin and our lubricant partner, TOTAL QUARTZ car engine oil. Keeping the OVERDRIVE team and participants entertained meanwhile, is radio partner, Red FM 93.5.
To give you an idea of what we've done in the past and what to expect this year, here's a short video of our previous Independence quattro drives.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery