2017 Overdrive Independence quattro drive countdown
The countdown timer has begun, with just two days to go for the 2017 Independence quattro drive! Are you excited? Well, we sure are! This is the 5th edition of the Independence quattro drive, a Live Life in OVERDRIVE experience, and boy do we have a packed itinerary for you guys!
We begin our 9-day journey from the JW Marriott in Chandigarh, on July 10, and make our way up to the Ladakh region, with stopovers at some of the most scenic locations in places like Manali, Jispa, Leh and Pangong Tso. But what's the destination? The Chushul war memorial. There, we will honour the martyrs who sacrificed their lives defending our borders, and celebrate India's 71st Independence Day.
Getting us there in style, is our partner Audi, who will give us some of the most luxurious rides money can buy the Q7 and Q3 SUVs. But of course, these cars will have to endure the harsh conditions of the Ladakh region, and helping them do so are our tyre partners, Michelin and our lubricant partner, TOTAL QUARTZ car engine oil. Keeping the OVERDRIVE team and participants entertained meanwhile, is radio partner, Red FM 93.5.
To give you an idea of what we've done in the past and what to expect this year, here's a short video of our previous Independence quattro drives.
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh