Advertorial: Affordable has a Ford in it
Ford has quite a legacy when it comes to automobile manufacturing. They were the first ones to go into mass scale automobile production. Their techniques and methodology was then followed by the other car manufacturers. As a car manufacturer, Ford has evolved considerably and that can be seen with its vast spread of models that address the needs of the cost conscious as well as the enthusiasts.
Ford Service Price Promise
As the years have gone by, Ford has introduced innovations and ideas that have simplified the world of automobiles, in addition to making them safer than before. Most importantly, Ford has always strived to make sure that the advancement in technology does not come to the customer at a hefty premium. Instead, the American automobile brand has made all that tech more accessible across the segments in different models.
Ford India too is in sync with this development. All the new-age offerings like the EcoSport, Figo and the Aspire have integrated the sub-assembly parts design theme. This has helped the brand earn a reputation of a pro-active manufacturer that pays attention to the consumer's feedback.
The sub-assembly part design has also brought down the cost of ownership, making the post sales experience a hassle free and smooth affair. In addition, there is more transparency and added convenience with the use of smart technology such as the Ford Service Price Promise app.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden