Advertorial: Save more and invest less with new-gen Ford cars
If you were planning to buy a Ford car in India some time ago, you may have been discouraged from doing so. And that was because of the notion that Ford cars are expensive to maintain. However, that is far from the real world truth.
The American car manufacturer has launched the Ford Service Price Promise that rightly urges its customers and prospective buyers to believe in facts and not mere impressions.
Unlike any other car manufacturer, the Ford Service calculator lets you calculate your car's service cost in advance, helping you estimate outlay right at the outset. And it is not only the overall costs but also the cost of each repair and replacement that one's vehicle requires that will be offered to the customer before he/she decides to take it to the nearest Ford workshop.
Ford Service Price Promise
All one has to do is to visit the Ford website and then select the model followed by the type of repairs that needs to be done on one's vehicle. It could be either periodic maintenance, repairs and replacement or both.
In case of periodic maintenance, the owner has to mention the mileage along with the service interval date. Whereas in case of repairs and maintenance, one has to just choose the category and then the specific part. One can even actually calculate the part cost of a single unit of spark plug.
Apart from bringing transparency into the whole process, the Ford Service Price Promise also makes the after sales experience much more convenient for Ford's customers.
Team OD | 17 Jan 2018
- News2018 Honda HR-V facelift image leaked before official reveal
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite to be launched in India in Feb 2018, priced at Rs 60 lakh
- News700PS Ferrari 488 GTO image leaks ahead of Geneva debut
- News2018 Geneva Motor Show: Skoda Fabia facelift teased, to be unveiled in March
- NewsMahindra Racing announces strategic partnership with Pininfarina and Tech Mahindra
- NewsFord Endeavour 2.2L gets sunroof, priced at Rs 29.57 lakh in India
- FeaturesEnter Sandman: The 2018 Dakar Experience
- Review2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster first ride review
- NewsFord Freestyle, Figo-based crossover to be unveiled in India on Jan 31
- NewsAll-new Ducati Panigale V4: How it was made?