Advertorial: Balajee Bobba - Adventurer with an Eye on Safety #WhatDrivesYou
Balajee Bobba did not have to look too far for inspiration. His father, a pilot, was the person he looked up to and wanted to emulate. Today a successful professional, he is a director in an air cargo business, is charting a flight path all of his own.
Balajee loves planes and he also is passionate about his cars. He loves vehicles that give him a sense of adventure, thrill, excitement along with performance, state-of-the-art technology and at the same time take care of safety and security.
That's a tall bill to fill for any car. But Balajee has found his dream vehicle. One that takes away all the stress when he steps on the gas. See the video below to check out Balajee's story and his dream ride.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?