Book review: Dream to Ride around the World
There are some people who dream and wait for it to turn into reality. And then there are others like Kedarnath GM who decide that dreams are meant to be lived. His book titled "Dream to Ride around the World" takes you along his journey from India to Europe and back on a Royal Enfield Thunderbird.
The book's vivid pictures depict the world through the eyes of a motorcyclist. His six-month long journey reveals the diversity of the landscape, people, food and culture, interspersed with anecdotes about Kedarnath's encounters with people who do not speak his language but understand love, compassion and care. The book highlights the need for peace and love in this world and how human beings are connected, despite boundaries. Pick up the book and join Kedarnath in the saddle. You'll experience a truly spectacular journey through this book.
Team OD | 17 Jan 2018
- NewsDakar 2018: Price claims Stage 11 win in motorcycle class, Ten Brinke stuns in car class
- NewsDakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 14th overall after Stage 11
- NewsDakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked 10th overall after Stage 11
- News2018 Audi Q5 35 TDI launched at Rs 53.25 lakh
- NewsDakar 2018: Walkner leads motorcycle class, Sainz leads in cars after Stage 10
- NewsDakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero ranked 17th overall after Stage 10
- NewsDakar 2018: Oriol Mena ends Stage 10 in fourth position
- FeaturesMaking of the all-new Hyundai Verna
- NewsCalifornia Superbike School India announces 2018 dates
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift: engines and transmissions