Book review: Dream to Ride around the World
There are some people who dream and wait for it to turn into reality. And then there are others like Kedarnath GM who decide that dreams are meant to be lived. His book titled "Dream to Ride around the World" takes you along his journey from India to Europe and back on a Royal Enfield Thunderbird.
The book's vivid pictures depict the world through the eyes of a motorcyclist. His six-month long journey reveals the diversity of the landscape, people, food and culture, interspersed with anecdotes about Kedarnath's encounters with people who do not speak his language but understand love, compassion and care. The book highlights the need for peace and love in this world and how human beings are connected, despite boundaries. Pick up the book and join Kedarnath in the saddle. You'll experience a truly spectacular journey through this book.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018