Advertisement
Ever thought that just driving could make you part of an online show? Well, Drive with MTV with OVERDRIVE as magazine partner lets you do just that. Read on to find out how you can participate

">

Drive with MTV in a Tata Nano

Team OD  | Updated: May 23, 2012, 10:38 AM IST

Ever thought that just driving could make you part of an online show? Well, Drive with MTV lets you do just that. Read on to find out how you can participate:

Road trips are undoubtedly the best way to explore new places. While 80% of the country's population is always out on some trip or the other, the rest 20% of us just fantasize about our own long due road trip, which we somehow never get round to due to lack of time or opportunity. Well, then it's time to put on the adventure cap and get out and explore! Just pack those bags and get ready for the craziest road trip ever, MTV style. 'Coz we give you the chance to travel across India AND be a part of an online show, all at once!'

In association with Tata Nano, MTV brings to you Drive with MTV the first ever social road trip. It will feature four teams from all the entries received on the show's website and these teams will then be sent to the different corners of the country to begin their expedition in a Tata Nano. Not only that, these four teams will be telling us about all that happens in their expedition and sharing their adventures and exploits with the world daily.

The teams will have to work on a limited budget everyday and plan for the route that unfolds before them, just like a real road trip. They also get to go through some fun tasks on the course of the journey. You can be a part of this experience by simply logging on to www.mtvindia.com/drive. Tell us about your favorite trip, all the adventures and escapades that went on there. Or if you haven't been out much, simply tell us about your dream destination and why you want to go there. Be it through a Youtube video, or a write up, show us your creative side and let your passion for travel shine through.

So if you like to travel and are looking out for a chance to share your experiences with the world, hop on for the road trip of your life. The last date for registration is May 24 so quickly put your name down for Drive with MTV and if we like your adventurous spirit, you may soon be cruising around India in your Tata Nano!

Price (Ex-Delhi)
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
Displacement
624cc
Transmission
Manual
Max Power(ps)
33
Max Torque(Nm)
45
Mileage
25.35 Kmpl

Related Stories

Latest Videos

Loading...
Advertisement

Find Car/Bike

CARS
BIKES
Advertisement
Loading...
Subscribe To Newsletter
email-bg submit arrow
od logo
X
Get the latest auto updates delivered to your mailbox!
emailbbg submitarrow