Dzire vs Amaze: Spec comparison
So far, the Maruti-Suzuki Swift DZire has made short work of diesel competitors by offering the still-great 1.3 litre Fiat-sourced turbo diesel engine. However, with the sheer force of the technology that Honda has injected into their first diesel car for India, the Amaze stands to win many hearts that would otherwise have gravitated toward Maruti by default. We've driven the car and apart from the slight diesel clatter and middling interior, we think Honda's created a great package - a new benchmark for space management and eficiency in a sedan.
Here's a run-down of the key specs of both vehicles in their top-end trim:
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars