Dzire vs Amaze: Spec comparison
So far, the Maruti-Suzuki Swift DZire has made short work of diesel competitors by offering the still-great 1.3 litre Fiat-sourced turbo diesel engine. However, with the sheer force of the technology that Honda has injected into their first diesel car for India, the Amaze stands to win many hearts that would otherwise have gravitated toward Maruti by default. We've driven the car and apart from the slight diesel clatter and middling interior, we think Honda's created a great package - a new benchmark for space management and eficiency in a sedan.
Here's a run-down of the key specs of both vehicles in their top-end trim:
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900