Fixing the car fuse box and everything else you need to know about it!
Hello, we hope you are doing and driving well! Today we have an easy DIY video about one of the most important components of your car The fuse box. Did you know that the current passing through a circuit connecting all the electric appliances in your car is managed by the fuse box? The role of the fuse box is to prevent all the electric components in your car from shorting out in case an overcurrent passes through them.
There is a possibility that a fuse might blow, out but the real cause of concern is what are you supposed to do in that scenario. Should you get a spare part immediately? Can you change the bad fuse yourself? Is professional advice required? Those are a lot of questions, and we have all the answers. Check out this Total Quartz DIY video about the car fuse box!
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488