Fixing the car fuse box and everything else you need to know about it!
Hello, we hope you are doing and driving well! Today we have an easy DIY video about one of the most important components of your car The fuse box. Did you know that the current passing through a circuit connecting all the electric appliances in your car is managed by the fuse box? The role of the fuse box is to prevent all the electric components in your car from shorting out in case an overcurrent passes through them.
There is a possibility that a fuse might blow, out but the real cause of concern is what are you supposed to do in that scenario. Should you get a spare part immediately? Can you change the bad fuse yourself? Is professional advice required? Those are a lot of questions, and we have all the answers. Check out this Total Quartz DIY video about the car fuse box!
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300