Fixing the car fuse box and everything else you need to know about it!
Hello, we hope you are doing and driving well! Today we have an easy DIY video about one of the most important components of your car The fuse box. Did you know that the current passing through a circuit connecting all the electric appliances in your car is managed by the fuse box? The role of the fuse box is to prevent all the electric components in your car from shorting out in case an overcurrent passes through them.
There is a possibility that a fuse might blow, out but the real cause of concern is what are you supposed to do in that scenario. Should you get a spare part immediately? Can you change the bad fuse yourself? Is professional advice required? Those are a lot of questions, and we have all the answers. Check out this Total Quartz DIY video about the car fuse box!
[This is a Partnered Post.]
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade