Gear up your drive with these must-have car tools
How often have we focused on the safety factor while choosing a car? The number of airbags, seat belts, sensors etc. While having these facets is a good thing, there are a few other items which might do some good in an emergency. Whether it's treating that creaking noise from the inside of your car to extinguishing a fire in the time of an emergency, these tools are all must-haves.
A wheel spanner and a jack are a must-have in cases of a flat tire Even though you might store it in the boot, it should be kept handy. Have a multi-tool which works as both a hammer and a torch, and don't forget to carry along a glow in the dark vest, and a fire extinguisher. A toying harness always helps in case of an engine failure or breakdown.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept