Gear up your drive with these must-have car tools
How often have we focused on the safety factor while choosing a car? The number of airbags, seat belts, sensors etc. While having these facets is a good thing, there are a few other items which might do some good in an emergency. Whether it's treating that creaking noise from the inside of your car to extinguishing a fire in the time of an emergency, these tools are all must-haves.
A wheel spanner and a jack are a must-have in cases of a flat tire Even though you might store it in the boot, it should be kept handy. Have a multi-tool which works as both a hammer and a torch, and don't forget to carry along a glow in the dark vest, and a fire extinguisher. A toying harness always helps in case of an engine failure or breakdown.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
- NewsUpcoming Tata H5X SUV spotted testing again in new video
- NewsFormula E: Heidfeld scores points for Mahindra Racing at Berlin ePrix
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Hyundai Santro spotted testing in camouflage again
- NewsAll-electric 1968 Jaguar E-Type Zero was our hero at the Royal Wedding
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall edition launched internationally
- NewsVideo: Watch the Bosch jet-thruster system prevent a motorcycle crash