Gear up your drive with these must-have car tools
How often have we focused on the safety factor while choosing a car? The number of airbags, seat belts, sensors etc. While having these facets is a good thing, there are a few other items which might do some good in an emergency. Whether it's treating that creaking noise from the inside of your car to extinguishing a fire in the time of an emergency, these tools are all must-haves.
A wheel spanner and a jack are a must-have in cases of a flat tire Even though you might store it in the boot, it should be kept handy. Have a multi-tool which works as both a hammer and a torch, and don't forget to carry along a glow in the dark vest, and a fire extinguisher. A toying harness always helps in case of an engine failure or breakdown.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019