Gear up your drive with these must-have car tools
How often have we focused on the safety factor while choosing a car? The number of airbags, seat belts, sensors etc. While having these facets is a good thing, there are a few other items which might do some good in an emergency. Whether it's treating that creaking noise from the inside of your car to extinguishing a fire in the time of an emergency, these tools are all must-haves.
A wheel spanner and a jack are a must-have in cases of a flat tire Even though you might store it in the boot, it should be kept handy. Have a multi-tool which works as both a hammer and a torch, and don't forget to carry along a glow in the dark vest, and a fire extinguisher. A toying harness always helps in case of an engine failure or breakdown.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021