Get acquainted with the type of engine oil you use in your vehicle
Who doesn't love to zoom away in a smooth working car? For this to happen, choosing the right engine oil proves vital. Your oil not only acts as a lubricant but also helps the engine to run at an optimal speed, keeping it younger for a longer time.
But before you take your vehicle for an oil change, understanding the grade of oil makes a huge difference. There are oils with varying viscosity numbers available in the market. For example, we have oils which are numbered 10W40 while others are numbered 5W40. Here, 'W' indicates winter and the rate at which this oil will flow in the engine. This means that if you're a person residing and driving in the North, you choose the lower viscosity index number and vice versa. If you're from the south, you must choose a higher viscosity index. Choosing the right oil for your engine will ensure that it stays younger for a longer period of time so that you are always on the move.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!