Goa Vintage Bike and Car festival 2016
The Vintage Bike and Car festival 2016 organized by Goa Tourism on 1st October, attracted 83 vintage cars and 40 vintage bikes. Given the positive response it is now slated to be an annual event. The minister for tourism, Dilip Parulekar who flagged off the rally said, "The Vintage Bike and Car festival will help boost heritage tourism in a big way in Goa."
The prize for best restored vintage car went to a 1921 Citroen and best restored vintage bike to a 1942 Norton 16H. The best restored classic car was awarded to a 1961 FIAT 500 D and best restored classic bike to a 1965 Lambretta LI 150 series. The award for the most unique car went to a 1941 Ford Artillery Truck and most unique bike to a 1962 Escort Runabout.
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option