Helpdesk: Ford Figo Aspire or Ford Fiesta
I drive about 500-700km a month and currently drive a Fiat Palio petrol that's 12 years old. I'm buying a new car and decided to test drive the Ford Aspire. The 1.2 petrol variant felt dull and wasn't what I expected. The diesel in comparison was better but I was suggested to consider the Fiesta. The car looks better and is about Rs 2 lakh more expensive than the Aspire. Which car should I go for?
We agree that the diesel Figo Aspire has a lot more character and is more fun to drive when compared to the petrol 1.2. In fact, the diesel is the quickest car in the segment and also offers impressive fuel efficiency and driveability. The Fiesta also offers the same engine but the Aspire gets a revised unit with additional power and better fuel efficiency. The Fiesta may get this motor too and we suggest you wait till then. For the additional money, you will get a car that offers better styling, more space and impressive dynamics.
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea