Helping you discover more about your car tyre pressure
Your car can only function efficiently when its tyres are inflated to an optimum level. The tyres are the most important aspect of your car because without proper contact with the ground, they render useless and you won't end up going anywhere. In order to have an uninterrupted drive, ensure that you cruise with the right air pressure in your tyres.
The best recommendation is to follow the guidelines given by the manufacturer, which you will find either in the service manual or on a card which is stamped on the driver's door sill. You can even find the amount of air pressure stamped on the sidewall of each tyre, this number is the threshold, ensure that you don't overshoot. Over-inflating your tyres can reduce breaking efficiency and under-inflation can cause the tyres to blow out at high speeds. So stay safe, as breaking, acceleration, fuel efficiency and safety are all dependent on your tyre air pressure.
[This is a Partnered Post]
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021