Helping you discover more about your car tyre pressure
Your car can only function efficiently when its tyres are inflated to an optimum level. The tyres are the most important aspect of your car because without proper contact with the ground, they render useless and you won't end up going anywhere. In order to have an uninterrupted drive, ensure that you cruise with the right air pressure in your tyres.
The best recommendation is to follow the guidelines given by the manufacturer, which you will find either in the service manual or on a card which is stamped on the driver's door sill. You can even find the amount of air pressure stamped on the sidewall of each tyre, this number is the threshold, ensure that you don't overshoot. Over-inflating your tyres can reduce breaking efficiency and under-inflation can cause the tyres to blow out at high speeds. So stay safe, as breaking, acceleration, fuel efficiency and safety are all dependent on your tyre air pressure.
[This is a Partnered Post]
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol