Helping you discover more about your car tyre pressure
Your car can only function efficiently when its tyres are inflated to an optimum level. The tyres are the most important aspect of your car because without proper contact with the ground, they render useless and you won't end up going anywhere. In order to have an uninterrupted drive, ensure that you cruise with the right air pressure in your tyres.
The best recommendation is to follow the guidelines given by the manufacturer, which you will find either in the service manual or on a card which is stamped on the driver's door sill. You can even find the amount of air pressure stamped on the sidewall of each tyre, this number is the threshold, ensure that you don't overshoot. Over-inflating your tyres can reduce breaking efficiency and under-inflation can cause the tyres to blow out at high speeds. So stay safe, as breaking, acceleration, fuel efficiency and safety are all dependent on your tyre air pressure.
[This is a Partnered Post]
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out