Helping you discover more about your car tyre pressure
Your car can only function efficiently when its tyres are inflated to an optimum level. The tyres are the most important aspect of your car because without proper contact with the ground, they render useless and you won't end up going anywhere. In order to have an uninterrupted drive, ensure that you cruise with the right air pressure in your tyres.
The best recommendation is to follow the guidelines given by the manufacturer, which you will find either in the service manual or on a card which is stamped on the driver's door sill. You can even find the amount of air pressure stamped on the sidewall of each tyre, this number is the threshold, ensure that you don't overshoot. Over-inflating your tyres can reduce breaking efficiency and under-inflation can cause the tyres to blow out at high speeds. So stay safe, as breaking, acceleration, fuel efficiency and safety are all dependent on your tyre air pressure.
[This is a Partnered Post]
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed