How to drive your Le Mans car every day of the year
The 24 Hours of Le Mans - the holy grail of endurance racing. Where man and machine take to that hallowed track at Sarthe and push themselves to the limit, putting in lap after lap at the 13 mile circuit, for one of motorsport's ultimate crowns.
Japan - a land of street racing and ideas so radical that you never know what's going to hit you next.
Now combine the two. And what you get is this. A cast of characters who own Le Mans cars and drive them on the streets of Tokyo on a regular basis. Are they stark raving mad? Well, they don't seem to think so. For them, it's perfectly natural. After all, anything with four wheels simply must be driven flat out. Le Mans car or not!
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled