Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
The new Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe receive a through refresh, both on the outside and the inside for 2018. This new C-Class AMG is a significant mid-life upgrade over the current car so a mild price hike over the present car can be expected. This version will sit at the halfway mark between the full-bore C 63 AMG and the regular C-Class line. For the new C-Class, the AMG development engineers have increased the output of the twin-turbo 3.0-litre V6 engine by 23PS to 390PS. Peak torque stays at 520Nm. The all-wheel drive is standard equipment for the Mercedes-AMG C 43, and features rear-biased torque distribution with a front/rear axle split of 31 to 69 percent.
The AMG C 43 with its biturbo V6 will come to India
With the 4MATIC all-wheels drive system as standard, the AMG C 43 sedan will hit 100kmph in 4.7 seconds and carry on to its electronically limited 250kmph top speed. Transmission duties are handed to the AMG Speedshift TCT 9G featuring model-specific algorithms and AMG adds, very fast gearchanges.
Mercedes-AMG says the C-Class' 3.0-litre V6 gains 23PS to hit 390PS with a peak 520Nm torque that arrives at 2,500rpm and stays till 5,000rpm
AMGs get their own front apron and at the rear, a 'diffuser-look insert'
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh