Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
The new Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe receive a through refresh, both on the outside and the inside for 2018. This new C-Class AMG is a significant mid-life upgrade over the current car so a mild price hike over the present car can be expected. This version will sit at the halfway mark between the full-bore C 63 AMG and the regular C-Class line. For the new C-Class, the AMG development engineers have increased the output of the twin-turbo 3.0-litre V6 engine by 23PS to 390PS. Peak torque stays at 520Nm. The all-wheel drive is standard equipment for the Mercedes-AMG C 43, and features rear-biased torque distribution with a front/rear axle split of 31 to 69 percent.
The AMG C 43 with its biturbo V6 will come to India
With the 4MATIC all-wheels drive system as standard, the AMG C 43 sedan will hit 100kmph in 4.7 seconds and carry on to its electronically limited 250kmph top speed. Transmission duties are handed to the AMG Speedshift TCT 9G featuring model-specific algorithms and AMG adds, very fast gearchanges.
Mercedes-AMG says the C-Class' 3.0-litre V6 gains 23PS to hit 390PS with a peak 520Nm torque that arrives at 2,500rpm and stays till 5,000rpm
AMGs get their own front apron and at the rear, a 'diffuser-look insert'
Also see: Mercedes-AMG C43 coupé India Review Video
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business