Image Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well.
High performance. Or something is stuck.
Anis. Always lying down on the job. Sigh.
Is the Grazia an aerodynamic scooter? With Akshay and Aditya on board, it doesn't matter
Shumi said he has issues with Abhay. Uh oh.
New superhero-class sunglasses make the editor very happy. Because he can't see anything. Ignorance is a real superpower!
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!