India Bike Week 2013 to take place in Goa
Goa, India will be the Mecca of bikers on February 2 -3 next year. The India Bike Week, modeled on the lines of international 'Sturgis Motorcycle rally' in South Dakota that has over five lakh bikers visiting every year, will be the biggest congregation of bikers in India. Apart from the super cool motorcycles on display, there will also be music, accessories on sale, motorcycle test tracks, food and exhibitors zone.
Tickets are priced at Rs 3000 and sales have already started from December 5, 2012. Bikers can order their tickets at www.indiabikeweek.in or bookmyshow.com
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know