India Bike Week 2013 to take place in Goa
Goa, India will be the Mecca of bikers on February 2 -3 next year. The India Bike Week, modeled on the lines of international 'Sturgis Motorcycle rally' in South Dakota that has over five lakh bikers visiting every year, will be the biggest congregation of bikers in India. Apart from the super cool motorcycles on display, there will also be music, accessories on sale, motorcycle test tracks, food and exhibitors zone.
Tickets are priced at Rs 3000 and sales have already started from December 5, 2012. Bikers can order their tickets at www.indiabikeweek.in or bookmyshow.com
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out