Maruti Suzuki Raid de Himalaya Day 3: Ranas lead increases
Even though the first day of the Maruti Suzuki Raid de Himalaya saw Amanpreet Ahluwalia and Venuramesh take the lead in the event, Suresh Rana and Ashwin Naik, driving their Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara managed to claw their way into the lead of the event yesterday. Rana, who has won the Maruti Suzuki Raid de Himalaya eight times, got the power down on the high speed stages and gradually managed to extend his lead in the event. Meanwhile, Ahluwalia and Venuramesh had to settle for second place, running ahead of Harpreet Bawa, co-driven by Virendra Kashyap.
Suresh Rana and Ashwin Naik currently lead the Raid de Himalaya
Over on two wheels, CS Santosh's run of bad luck continued, with the rider eventually having to pull out of the event with due to problems with his motorcycle. Leader in the motorcycle category, Helmut Frauwallner managed to extend his lead to close to half an hour, while Stephan Rausch was second and R Nataraj took third spot.
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh