New gear: Cyclops tyre pressure monitor, TCX S Sportour Evo Air, Bluarmor Blusnap and more
Cyclops adventure tyre pressure monitoring system
Keep an eye on your motorcycle's tyre pressure in real time. The system uses waterproof, replacement valve caps that measure tyre pressure constantly and display it on a screen that can be fixed on the handle bar. Great for track days or those out touring.
Price: Rs 10,990
Available at: motousher.com
TCX S Sportour Evo Air
The second generation of TCX's entry level boot features a soft touch pro micro fibre construction and an air intake in the ankle area for better breathability in hot weather conditions. A PU heel cup, ankle shield and shin plate offers more protection than the previous boot.
Price: Rs 17,000
Available at: jvpromoto.com
Oxford RP-2 Summer Gloves
Price: Rs 5,000
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
Record memorable moments on your next drive with the SJ Cam Camcorder, that records video in 1080p. A 140 degree, the wide-angle lens captures the road ahead in detail. Inbuilt WiFi allows instant uploads to social media platforms.
Keep your head cool with BluSnap, a portable cooler that snaps on to a full face helmet. With up to 10 hours of operation time on a full charge, BluSnap promises a drop of 6-15 degrees inside the helmet, even in heavy traffic.
Available at: bluarmorhelmets.com
Seagate Porsche Design 2TB USB-C Mobile Hard Drive, Rose Gold
Price: Rs 8,884
Available at: amazon.in
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review