New gear: Cyclops tyre pressure monitor, TCX S Sportour Evo Air, Bluarmor Blusnap and more
Cyclops adventure tyre pressure monitoring system
Keep an eye on your motorcycle's tyre pressure in real time. The system uses waterproof, replacement valve caps that measure tyre pressure constantly and display it on a screen that can be fixed on the handle bar. Great for track days or those out touring.
Price: Rs 10,990
Available at: motousher.com
TCX S Sportour Evo Air
The second generation of TCX's entry level boot features a soft touch pro micro fibre construction and an air intake in the ankle area for better breathability in hot weather conditions. A PU heel cup, ankle shield and shin plate offers more protection than the previous boot.
Price: Rs 17,000
Available at: jvpromoto.com
Oxford RP-2 Summer Gloves
Price: Rs 5,000
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
Record memorable moments on your next drive with the SJ Cam Camcorder, that records video in 1080p. A 140 degree, the wide-angle lens captures the road ahead in detail. Inbuilt WiFi allows instant uploads to social media platforms.
Price: Rs 8,400
Available at: sjcam.com
Keep your head cool with BluSnap, a portable cooler that snaps on to a full face helmet. With up to 10 hours of operation time on a full charge, BluSnap promises a drop of 6-15 degrees inside the helmet, even in heavy traffic.
Price: Rs 1,948
Available at: bluarmorhelmets.com
Seagate Porsche Design 2TB USB-C Mobile Hard Drive, Rose Gold
Price: Rs 8,884
Available at: amazon.in
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X
- NewsImage gallery: BMW 8 Series coupe
- NewsApple hires former Waymo engineer for its self-driving car project Titan
- NewsBentley Bentayga Speed SUV will have more muscle and big change in its design
- NewsChevrolet to conduct Monsoon Service Camp across India
- NewsBMW takes the covers off the new 8 Series coupe