New gear: Scuderia Ferrari Kart shoes, Kriega Messenger bag, Alpinestars SP-8 V2 gloves and more
Indian Motorcycle quilted hoodie
Ideal for all-year-round use, this light, a breathable hoodie is made from the fleece-backed material while the central portion is made of down-filled channels, providing adequate warmth in the cold.
Price: Rs 12,000
Available at: indianmotorcycle.in
Puma Scuderia Ferrari Kart shoes
A stylish pair of motorsport shoes that offers a mix of Ferrari's quintessential style and Puma's robust construction. The synthetic upper with detailed stitching adds to the looks while the thin sole offers good feedback through the pedals while driving.
Price: Rs 5,999
Available at: in.Puma.com
Kriega Messenger sling KSS8
A convenient, sling-bag with the 8-litre capacity to store documents, tablets or even a camera in a 100 per cent waterproof pack. While it weighs only 850gm, the tough Hypalon construction makes it ultra-durable which is why the bag comes with a 10-year guarantee.
Price: Rs 10,279
Available at: motoziel.com
Alpinestars SP-8 V2
Featuring a full-grain leather construction, this full gauntlet glove comes with a polymer knuckle protector and EVA foam padding on the thumb, wrist, finger and palm area. While appropriate for occasional track days, the glove's perforated leather and touchscreen compatible fingertips make them ideal for street riding too
Price: Rs 8,250
Available at: Alpinestars.com
These hi-viz suspendors fit easily over a motorcycle jacket making you easy to spot while riding in the night or inclement weather. The size can be adjustable while a heavy-duty fastener assures the perfect fit.
Price: Rs 520
Available at: outdoortravelgear.com
ARB AR32 Intensity
Producing a wide spread of white light, these LED auxiliary lamps are submersible up to 3m while the military spec vibration tests and virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens makes it ideal for roughing it out in your 4x4.
Price: Rs 1.22 lakh
Available at: everything4wd.in
- NewsF1: Red Bull Racing confirms switch to Honda power from 2019
- Review2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 road test review
- NewsJaguar Land Rover begins bookings in India for Range Rover Sport SVR and Range Rover SVAutobiography
- Features2018 Tata Nexon XZ+ longterm review: Introduction
- FeaturesSuzuki Jimny: Here's how the compact SUV has evolved since 1970
- NewsBentley to attempt new Pikes Peak record with Bentayga SUV
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec