OD Rewind: Most popular car videos
Mahindra KUV 100 first drive review
Mahindra's first compact SUV generated quite a lot of interest last year. The KUV aimed at destroying the hatchbacks. The SUV-ish stance and quirky did manage to generate quite a lot of attention. Watch the video to view Mahindra's most compact vehicle, ever.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza road test review
Maruti Suzuki's Vitara Brezza is undoubtedly one of the most popular vehicles to go on sale in India. This despite being launched with a diesel engine option only. The success of the Brezza also indicates India's love for SUVs, compact or otherwise. When we put the Brezza through a road test, we were sure that Maruti Suzuki has created a stellar product. No surprise then that the Brezza is the 2017 CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Car of the Year as well as the 2017 Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY).
Toyota Innova Crysta first drive review
The most successful MPV in India was launched in a brand-new avatar in 2016. The striking styling, generous feature list and Toyota's bulletproof reliability have helped the Innova continue to rule the MPV sales charts.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport vs Mahindra TUV 100
This comparison test answered one of the biggest questions of 2016. How does Maruti Suzuki's compact SUV stack up against established competition like the capable Ford Ecosport and the brutish TUV 100.
Honda BR-V first drive review
The BR-V is one of the most practical vehicles out there. It can seat seven people, haul luggage and has enough ground clearance to rival other compact SUVs. Stuff that India loves. Watch the video to know what we felt about it when we took it out for a spin just before it was launched.
Starts Rs 7.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.53 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.83 Lakhs
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV to offer 1.4 turbo BSVI petrol and three automatic transmission options!