OD Rewind: Most popular bike videos in 2016
2017 KTM 390 Duke first look from EICMA 2016
Undoubtedly the most anticipated bike of the year, the new 390 Duke finally broke cover at EICMA 2016. Shumi, as usual, gave us an in-depth look at everything new on the KTM. No wonder this is one of our most popular videos to date.
The question that everybody had been asking since the launch of the Royal Enfield Himalayan was finally answered when we compared the bike to its closest rivals, the KTM 200 Duke and the Mahindra Mojo.
Royal Enfield Himalayan - Quick review by OVERDRIVE
Whenever a new bike is out, curiosity around it is at its peak. The Himalayan was one of the most anticipated launches of 2016, and the quick review video has the information one needs to understand what the bike is all about.
First Look: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
The Apache is a very popular motorcycle and when TVS decided to launch an all-new Apache, we were quite excited. A few laps around TVS' test track gave us a quick impression about the bike and found that the bike held a lot of promise. It's our 2017 Bike of the Year and the 2017 India Bike of the Year. Watch Ashok's first impressions in the video.
This was the adventure tourer comparison of the year. Two very capable machines slugged it out hard to determine which one makes the most sense. We had a great time testing these bikes. Watch the video to know what these bikes are all about.
Starts Rs 6,69,000
Starts Rs 1,48,160
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 1,48,520
Starts Rs 1,68,273
Starts Rs 11,76,000
Starts Rs 1,07,885
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani