On test at OVERDRIVE: Steelbird Air SBA-2 Flag helmet
Starting this month we have the Steelbird Air SBA-2 Flag Helmet on test at OVERDRIVE. Before we begin testing it, here is what you need to know about this new Steelbird Hi-Tech India product.
Steelbird Air SBA-2 Flag helmet comes with a mirror-finish gold visor installed and an additional clear visor
What is the price?
Where is it available?
At authorised Steelbird dealers and on www.steelbirdhelmet.com
What is the duration of the warranty?
30-day return policy from the day of delivery in case of online orders.
The Steelbird SBA-2 Flag helmet is available in a three-tone glossy finish.
Why is it on test?
This is the latest offering from Steelbird Air and their first long-visor full-face helmet. With its long visor, the SBA-2 looks like it could offer a great field of view for use in city traffic riding. Given its price, the three-tone glossy finish, and the safety of a full-face helmet, I will find out if it is good for this intended purpose.
What is Steelbird?
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd is an Indian helmet manufacturer with over 50 years of experience. Apart from helmets, it manufactures sweat-resistant interiors, pannier boxes, helmet locking devices (HLD) and auto accessories, exporting to nearly 50 countries in Asia, Africa, South America and Europe.
What's in the package?
The SBA-2 Flag three-tone helmet comes with a mirror-finish day use visor pre-installed, and also includes a clear visor for night use. The helmet was packed inside a thin foam cover inside a cardboard box.
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh