OVERDRIVE behind the scenes: Hitch and missus
When we're not being cool, testing the hottest rides and looking out for the next scoop for the automobile nuts, we're just a bunch of goobs (that's a real word - check Urban Dictionary) - trying to be 'chill' for the camera. But most times, it comes out looking like err. . . this. . . Take a look.
That's Lijo and Shumi posing. The long and short of it
Our new action film is called, Boys in Black
Congratulations Vaishali and Ronny! Bert and Shumi's suits would like to thank you for the outing
Family photos rock!
Shumi didn't understand what the Chinese lanterns were for
Lijo gives the groom away...er a hug
Halley's single. Which means three seats are vacant. Need a lift?
Congratulations Rishabh and Rashmi! The dress code was in fine print though. . .
The OVERDRIVE double chin competition had many serious contenders
OVERDRIVE's Berlin office selfie
Dear Rashmi, we found this photo and thought we'd share... A concern. File photo from Rishabh's photographic archives
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing