Product review: Belkin Road Rockstar car charger
The four charging ports are what define this highly practical Belkin car charging unit. Called the Road Rockstar , it has two charge ports for the front passengers and two for the rear, allowing four devices to charge simultaneously. There are a few limitations to this device though four devices plugged in the front ports share 2.4A charge speeds while both rear ports have individual 2.4A ports.
The cable for the rear dock is 6-feet long so rear seat passengers will have no issues connecting their device. This cable can be securely bundled up thanks to a simple velcro band. Out of the box, you also have 3M double-sided tape which allows you to fasten the charging dock to someplace secure for the rear passengers.
Price: Rs 2,999
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range