Product review: Belkin Road Rockstar car charger
The four charging ports are what define this highly practical Belkin car charging unit. Called the Road Rockstar , it has two charge ports for the front passengers and two for the rear, allowing four devices to charge simultaneously. There are a few limitations to this device though four devices plugged in the front ports share 2.4A charge speeds while both rear ports have individual 2.4A ports.
The cable for the rear dock is 6-feet long so rear seat passengers will have no issues connecting their device. This cable can be securely bundled up thanks to a simple velcro band. Out of the box, you also have 3M double-sided tape which allows you to fasten the charging dock to someplace secure for the rear passengers.
Price: Rs 2,999
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh