Product review: Belkin Road Rockstar car charger
The four charging ports are what define this highly practical Belkin car charging unit. Called the Road Rockstar , it has two charge ports for the front passengers and two for the rear, allowing four devices to charge simultaneously. There are a few limitations to this device though four devices plugged in the front ports share 2.4A charge speeds while both rear ports have individual 2.4A ports.
The cable for the rear dock is 6-feet long so rear seat passengers will have no issues connecting their device. This cable can be securely bundled up thanks to a simple velcro band. Out of the box, you also have 3M double-sided tape which allows you to fasten the charging dock to someplace secure for the rear passengers.
Price: Rs 2,999
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020