Product review: Motul M1 helmet and visor cleaner, Motul M2 helmet interior cleaner
Keeping your helmet clean becomes a challenge as you keep riding day in and out. Be it the need to keep the exterior surface of the shell and visor shiny as well as free of dirt and insect splats or having the interior smelling fresh despite the sweat from regular use, here are two products that can come in handy.
Motul M1 Helmet and Visor Clean
I was a bit wary about maintaining the matte finish of my HJC FG-17, and thought of investing in a good lid cleaner. A quick search on the web brought up the Motul M1 cleaner, and after using it, I am a satisfied customer. Most of my riding includes city and highway runs and that means dust, grime and insect residues settle on the helmet. All I need to get rid of these is to spray the liquid uniformly, wait for a few minutes and wipe off the helmet using a soft cloth. Ditto for the visor. The M1's unique formulation dissolves these hard to remove substances, leaving behind a shiny new helmet.
Motul M1 Helmet and Visor Clean, Motul M2 Helmet Interior Clean
Motul M2 Helmet Interior Clean
Long hours in the saddle on a hot day usually lead to sweat-soaked helmet interiors, which over a period of time lead to foul odours. The M2 cleaner acts by neutralising the odour as well as cleaning the interior of the helmet. I simply have to spray all over the interior of the helmet and let it air dry. Even if I'm in a rush, I can spray and wear the helmet, safe in the knowledge that the liquid is dermatologically tested so it won't cause any skin rashes.
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric racecar debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India