Product review: Motul M1 helmet and visor cleaner, Motul M2 helmet interior cleaner
Keeping your helmet clean becomes a challenge as you keep riding day in and out. Be it the need to keep the exterior surface of the shell and visor shiny as well as free of dirt and insect splats or having the interior smelling fresh despite the sweat from regular use, here are two products that can come in handy.
Motul M1 Helmet and Visor Clean
I was a bit wary about maintaining the matte finish of my HJC FG-17, and thought of investing in a good lid cleaner. A quick search on the web brought up the Motul M1 cleaner, and after using it, I am a satisfied customer. Most of my riding includes city and highway runs and that means dust, grime and insect residues settle on the helmet. All I need to get rid of these is to spray the liquid uniformly, wait for a few minutes and wipe off the helmet using a soft cloth. Ditto for the visor. The M1's unique formulation dissolves these hard to remove substances, leaving behind a shiny new helmet.
Motul M1 Helmet and Visor Clean, Motul M2 Helmet Interior Clean
Motul M2 Helmet Interior Clean
Long hours in the saddle on a hot day usually lead to sweat-soaked helmet interiors, which over a period of time lead to foul odours. The M2 cleaner acts by neutralising the odour as well as cleaning the interior of the helmet. I simply have to spray all over the interior of the helmet and let it air dry. Even if I'm in a rush, I can spray and wear the helmet, safe in the knowledge that the liquid is dermatologically tested so it won't cause any skin rashes.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept