Product Review: Serengeti Sunglass
We've always advocated the use of the right eyewear when driving, especially in the harshly bright environment that India is subject to for almost three quarters of the year. Serengeti which makes some of the most technologically advanced eyewear in the world is now available in India with a diverse range of sunglasses that are not just stylish but also protective, and enhance vision.
The three sunglasses here are from the Agata, Spello and Dante collections. Dante is specialised driving eyewear of which the lenses are designed to enhance colours, and provide the right spectral comfort while driving in any condition. The lenses are borosilicate mineral lenses, and are 20 per cent thinner and lighter than any other lens. The amber-coloured Dante use photochromatic lenses as well, and lighten or darken the lenses accurately to the conditions required. In addition they also enhance colours and contrast. The fit and finish is fantastic and the wire flex technology design allows the Dante to fit the contours of any face, enhancing comfort for everyday and all-day use.
Serengeti eyewear was developed by the world-renowned Corning Inc., a US-based company known for its advanced optics technology. The Serengeti brand of eyewear is distributed in India through Kolkota-based Vision RX, one of the largest ophthalmic Rx lens manufacturers in Asia. The eyewear is available at all leading stores around India.
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!