Product review: TT 2016 Official Review
Just as the Isle of Man TT is one of the most thrilling and dangerous motorcycle races in the world, Duke Video consistently provides the best video coverage of the event year after year. As expected, the coverage this year continues to be excellent with nearly six hours of incredible racing and behind-the-scenes footage from the greatest road race in the world.
This latest Review provides full coverage of all the categories of racing, including all solo races as well as the insane sidecar races. A special treat is getting to watch the full 133.96mph (215.59kmph) record lap set by Michael Dunlop. Aside from the racing, there are plenty of interviews with star riders before and after the races. The entire review is narrated by ex-racers, including Steve Parrish, James Whitham and former TT winner Steve Plater, all of whom have great nuggets of information and trivia to share.
TT 2016 Official Review is available in glorious full HD as a double DVD set or downloadable content. For Rs 1,500, it's six hours of mind-blowing action that will never lose its shelf life. A great buy!
Available for Rs 1,500 on dukevideo.com
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India