Rolls Royce Wraith 2014 - Image Gallery
The fastest Rolls-Royce yet. Enough to peel your face off?
The throaty rumble of the 6.6-litre, twin-turbocharged, V12 coming to life
Respect is something that the Rolls-Royce Wraith demands, despite the near two and a half tonne weight, you can actually subject it to seriously high speeds
The Wraith is a very special car. Everything about it is special. The fastback styling. The coach doors. The deep recessed grille. The Spirit of Ecstasy that sits on the grille (only, on the Wraith the little figurine leans back a few extra degrees as if it was blown back by the car's sheer velocity).
The grains on the Canadel panelling meet at the center console to form a 'V'
Bespoke is the name of the game and with hundreds of combinations in colours, woods, and leather, it is fair to say that chances of two identical Wraiths are very, very slim.
Everything about the Wraith is top-spec and then some. The leather is softer than the softest. The paint is shinier than the shiniest.
The self righting 'RR" logo appears on the Wraith as well.
Even at stand still the Wraith, when viewed from this angle seems incredibly fast
Starts Rs 5.45 Crore
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block