Someone who loves your car more than you do
You share a special relationship with your vehicle; you have a lot of feelings attached with your car and you feel possessive about it. You leave no stone unturned to make sure your vehicle remains safe, secure and works well all the time. However, not all days are perfect. There will be times when your car might not work well and despite all your efforts it will decide to stay put. This can get tricky as you will have no idea why all your efforts are proving to be ineffective.
It's in these moments of despair you realize where the solution is. It is with someone who understands and mirrors your feelings exactly the way they are. They have always been there through every thick and thin and ascertained the well-being of your vehicle at every point in life. And despite living under adverse circumstances with minimal professional assistance, they provided you best possible support whenever you desired it the most to keep your engine younger for longer.
We got a chance to talk to a few people who through their sheer hard work and determination have left quite an impact on our lives. Watch the stories of these men as they share their journeys up and close with you.
[ This is a partnered post. ]
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India