Someone who loves your car more than you do
You share a special relationship with your vehicle; you have a lot of feelings attached with your car and you feel possessive about it. You leave no stone unturned to make sure your vehicle remains safe, secure and works well all the time. However, not all days are perfect. There will be times when your car might not work well and despite all your efforts it will decide to stay put. This can get tricky as you will have no idea why all your efforts are proving to be ineffective.
It's in these moments of despair you realize where the solution is. It is with someone who understands and mirrors your feelings exactly the way they are. They have always been there through every thick and thin and ascertained the well-being of your vehicle at every point in life. And despite living under adverse circumstances with minimal professional assistance, they provided you best possible support whenever you desired it the most to keep your engine younger for longer.
We got a chance to talk to a few people who through their sheer hard work and determination have left quite an impact on our lives. Watch the stories of these men as they share their journeys up and close with you.
[ This is a partnered post. ]
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac