Starstruck image gallery - the people
Team OD and readers headed to the clearest night skies in the Spiti valley and experienced a road trip like no other. We had a convoy of four of Mercedes-Benz's finest SUVs with us on this incredible adventure. You can take a look at pictures of the luxury SUVs here or take a lazy scroll through some of the fantastic sights we encountered along the way here. In this gallery though, we bring you all the people who made this adventure all the more memorable.
Bert addressing the group at Park Plaza, Zirakpur. "Yes, you will get to drive the AMG!"
The cars strike a pose against the backdrop and the readers follow
A chai and maggie stop is a must at this quaint dhaba at Chattru
The group enjoys the peace and beauty at the top of Rohtang pass
We invited a passing group of bikers over for breakfast. Plenty of exciting stories were shared
We stay warm around the campfire, waiting for the skies to clear
The barbecue was a source of delicious food as well as much needed warmth!
Arvind Shobha from Bangalore won a Twitter contest held by Mercedes-Benz and got an all expense paid seat on the Starstruck Drive!
Vijay Ambatti works in the medical industry and is based in Mumbai
Abhishek Gupta is a businessman based out of New Delhi
Chengappa KG is a general practitioner, also based out of New Delhi
Nobel Aiyappa is based out of Bangalore
Jatin Rathod is an astronomer from Mumbai
Manoj Jeswani is a businessman from Jhansi
Rishabh Agarwal hails from Kolkata
Vivek P from Chikmagalur is in the coffee business
Sean Parmeswar is a 4x4 enthusiast who makes a living out his passion in Bangalore. Just like us then!
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts