Product review: Top Driver by Naresh Raghavan
Indian traffic conditions have always been a major challenge for anyone who's experienced it. Unruly behavior, bad manners and a general lack of patience and goodwill compound matters. One of the biggest problems has been a lack of knowledge given our lax and almost non-existent driver education. Developed nations enforce traffic education, right from scholastic levels to those applying for a license. Unfortunately in India we possess very little literature to refer to if someone would like to educate themselves or hone their driving skills.
Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book
Naresh's little handbook is one of those ready reckoners that immediately brightens up the dark halls of driving ignorance. Carefully detailed with a wealth of information that is logical, articulate and simple to understand, Top Driver should be read by every responsible driver. Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book. Finally a book that addresses and provides solutions to one of our country's largest issues at the forefront.
Available for Rs 249 at notionpress.com
For more product reviews, click here
- NewsGoogle Maps update warns you of speed trap cameras
- NewsFisker's all-electric SUV teased, to offer 480km driving range
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 gets optional alloy wheels
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1.5-litre diesel engine spotted on test
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India