Product review: Top Driver by Naresh Raghavan
Indian traffic conditions have always been a major challenge for anyone who's experienced it. Unruly behavior, bad manners and a general lack of patience and goodwill compound matters. One of the biggest problems has been a lack of knowledge given our lax and almost non-existent driver education. Developed nations enforce traffic education, right from scholastic levels to those applying for a license. Unfortunately in India we possess very little literature to refer to if someone would like to educate themselves or hone their driving skills.
Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book
Naresh's little handbook is one of those ready reckoners that immediately brightens up the dark halls of driving ignorance. Carefully detailed with a wealth of information that is logical, articulate and simple to understand, Top Driver should be read by every responsible driver. Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book. Finally a book that addresses and provides solutions to one of our country's largest issues at the forefront.
Available for Rs 249 at notionpress.com
For more product reviews, click here
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775