Product review: Top Driver by Naresh Raghavan
Indian traffic conditions have always been a major challenge for anyone who's experienced it. Unruly behavior, bad manners and a general lack of patience and goodwill compound matters. One of the biggest problems has been a lack of knowledge given our lax and almost non-existent driver education. Developed nations enforce traffic education, right from scholastic levels to those applying for a license. Unfortunately in India we possess very little literature to refer to if someone would like to educate themselves or hone their driving skills.
Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book
Naresh's little handbook is one of those ready reckoners that immediately brightens up the dark halls of driving ignorance. Carefully detailed with a wealth of information that is logical, articulate and simple to understand, Top Driver should be read by every responsible driver. Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book. Finally a book that addresses and provides solutions to one of our country's largest issues at the forefront.
Available for Rs 249 at notionpress.com
For more product reviews, click here
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled