Product review: Top Driver by Naresh Raghavan
Indian traffic conditions have always been a major challenge for anyone who's experienced it. Unruly behavior, bad manners and a general lack of patience and goodwill compound matters. One of the biggest problems has been a lack of knowledge given our lax and almost non-existent driver education. Developed nations enforce traffic education, right from scholastic levels to those applying for a license. Unfortunately in India we possess very little literature to refer to if someone would like to educate themselves or hone their driving skills.
Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book
Naresh's little handbook is one of those ready reckoners that immediately brightens up the dark halls of driving ignorance. Carefully detailed with a wealth of information that is logical, articulate and simple to understand, Top Driver should be read by every responsible driver. Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book. Finally a book that addresses and provides solutions to one of our country's largest issues at the forefront.
Available for Rs 249 at notionpress.com
For more product reviews, click here
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000