Video worth watching: BMW NineT Bobber by BAAK Motocyclettes
We at OVERDRIVE love automobiles in general, irrespective of its displacement, size or performance. In the video worth watching series, we share videos that have got our attention for various reasons. Like the one embedded below. The BMW Nine T is a beautiful motorcycle and all the motorcycle enthusiasts would agree to that. Would you like to tamper with it? Never! That's a unanimous response. However, BAAK Motocyclettes believes otherwise. One look at their website, and you know that these guys are extremely passionate about motorcycle customization. These guys have worked on some of the finest machines out there that includes Triumph Bonneville range, Moto Guzzi Scramblers and also the BMW NineTs.
The one that has been featured in the video below is the BMW NineT Bobber. "The craftsmen team of BAAK Motocyclettes workshop spend months designing and building this classic BMW R NineT. An authentic build that provides pure riding feelings, shot in the French mountains." states their YouTube description. While we can go on writing about the video, we recommend take a look at the video itself. Make sure the speakers are on full volume to hear the exhaust note of the NineT Bobber.
Starts Rs 12,15,800
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore