Video worth watching: BMW NineT Bobber by BAAK Motocyclettes
We at OVERDRIVE love automobiles in general, irrespective of its displacement, size or performance. In the video worth watching series, we share videos that have got our attention for various reasons. Like the one embedded below. The BMW Nine T is a beautiful motorcycle and all the motorcycle enthusiasts would agree to that. Would you like to tamper with it? Never! That's a unanimous response. However, BAAK Motocyclettes believes otherwise. One look at their website, and you know that these guys are extremely passionate about motorcycle customization. These guys have worked on some of the finest machines out there that includes Triumph Bonneville range, Moto Guzzi Scramblers and also the BMW NineTs.
The one that has been featured in the video below is the BMW NineT Bobber. "The craftsmen team of BAAK Motocyclettes workshop spend months designing and building this classic BMW R NineT. An authentic build that provides pure riding feelings, shot in the French mountains." states their YouTube description. While we can go on writing about the video, we recommend take a look at the video itself. Make sure the speakers are on full volume to hear the exhaust note of the NineT Bobber.
Starts Rs 11,11,555
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review