Video worth watching: BMW NineT Bobber by BAAK Motocyclettes
We at OVERDRIVE love automobiles in general, irrespective of its displacement, size or performance. In the video worth watching series, we share videos that have got our attention for various reasons. Like the one embedded below. The BMW Nine T is a beautiful motorcycle and all the motorcycle enthusiasts would agree to that. Would you like to tamper with it? Never! That's a unanimous response. However, BAAK Motocyclettes believes otherwise. One look at their website, and you know that these guys are extremely passionate about motorcycle customization. These guys have worked on some of the finest machines out there that includes Triumph Bonneville range, Moto Guzzi Scramblers and also the BMW NineTs.
The one that has been featured in the video below is the BMW NineT Bobber. "The craftsmen team of BAAK Motocyclettes workshop spend months designing and building this classic BMW R NineT. An authentic build that provides pure riding feelings, shot in the French mountains." states their YouTube description. While we can go on writing about the video, we recommend take a look at the video itself. Make sure the speakers are on full volume to hear the exhaust note of the NineT Bobber.
Starts Rs 11,11,500
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16
- NewsHyundai Verna gets a new 1.4 litre diesel option, other new variants
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 2 SUV unveiled in Thailand with sportier trim
- NewsE-Trio Automobiles to launch retrofitted EV conversion kits for Alto and Wagon R
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ABS and 500X ABS spotted at dealerships in India
- News2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro image gallery