Video worth watching: BMW NineT Bobber by BAAK Motocyclettes
We at OVERDRIVE love automobiles in general, irrespective of its displacement, size or performance. In the video worth watching series, we share videos that have got our attention for various reasons. Like the one embedded below. The BMW Nine T is a beautiful motorcycle and all the motorcycle enthusiasts would agree to that. Would you like to tamper with it? Never! That's a unanimous response. However, BAAK Motocyclettes believes otherwise. One look at their website, and you know that these guys are extremely passionate about motorcycle customization. These guys have worked on some of the finest machines out there that includes Triumph Bonneville range, Moto Guzzi Scramblers and also the BMW NineTs.
The one that has been featured in the video below is the BMW NineT Bobber. "The craftsmen team of BAAK Motocyclettes workshop spend months designing and building this classic BMW R NineT. An authentic build that provides pure riding feelings, shot in the French mountains." states their YouTube description. While we can go on writing about the video, we recommend take a look at the video itself. Make sure the speakers are on full volume to hear the exhaust note of the NineT Bobber.
Starts Rs 12,15,800
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block