Video worth watching: BMW NineT Bobber by BAAK Motocyclettes
We at OVERDRIVE love automobiles in general, irrespective of its displacement, size or performance. In the video worth watching series, we share videos that have got our attention for various reasons. Like the one embedded below. The BMW Nine T is a beautiful motorcycle and all the motorcycle enthusiasts would agree to that. Would you like to tamper with it? Never! That's a unanimous response. However, BAAK Motocyclettes believes otherwise. One look at their website, and you know that these guys are extremely passionate about motorcycle customization. These guys have worked on some of the finest machines out there that includes Triumph Bonneville range, Moto Guzzi Scramblers and also the BMW NineTs.
The one that has been featured in the video below is the BMW NineT Bobber. "The craftsmen team of BAAK Motocyclettes workshop spend months designing and building this classic BMW R NineT. An authentic build that provides pure riding feelings, shot in the French mountains." states their YouTube description. While we can go on writing about the video, we recommend take a look at the video itself. Make sure the speakers are on full volume to hear the exhaust note of the NineT Bobber.
Starts Rs 11,11,555
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire