Video worth watching: Faraday Future FF prototype drag races with Bentayga, Ferrari 488 GTB and Tesla Model X
"We set out to make this car do 0 to 60mph in 4 seconds 3.4 seconds...to somewhere below that," says Peter Savagian, VP, Propulsion Engineering. Now such performance numbers are generally reserved for the exquisite supercar club consisting of the Ferraris, Porsches and the Lamborghinis of the world. However, Peter is not talking of any of those. He is instead talking of a car built by an American start-up called Faraday Future.
A quick search will state that Faraday Future is a company that focuses on the development of intelligent electric vehicles. The company had been putting out teasers of its hyper electric car, the FFZero1, until it made its debut in January last year. But this video is not about the FFZero1 concept. It is about the brand's latest unveil that was shown at the Consumer Electric Show a few days ago. The Faraday Future FF 91 will be the company's first vehicle that will go into commercial production. Saying that only 300 samples of the same will be manufactured. Deliveries are scheduled to begin by 2018.
While you can read about the details of the Faraday Future FF 91 here, check out the video below wherein the FF prototype is taking on the likes of the Bentley Bentayga, Ferrari 488 GTB and the Tesla Model X. Just to complete the first line of the story, Faraday Future claims that the FF 91 will do 0 to 60mph in 2.9 seconds, making it the fastest EV in the world.
Starts Rs 3.88 Crore
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?