Video worth watching: Faraday Future FF prototype drag races with Bentayga, Ferrari 488 GTB and Tesla Model X
"We set out to make this car do 0 to 60mph in 4 seconds 3.4 seconds...to somewhere below that," says Peter Savagian, VP, Propulsion Engineering. Now such performance numbers are generally reserved for the exquisite supercar club consisting of the Ferraris, Porsches and the Lamborghinis of the world. However, Peter is not talking of any of those. He is instead talking of a car built by an American start-up called Faraday Future.
A quick search will state that Faraday Future is a company that focuses on the development of intelligent electric vehicles. The company had been putting out teasers of its hyper electric car, the FFZero1, until it made its debut in January last year. But this video is not about the FFZero1 concept. It is about the brand's latest unveil that was shown at the Consumer Electric Show a few days ago. The Faraday Future FF 91 will be the company's first vehicle that will go into commercial production. Saying that only 300 samples of the same will be manufactured. Deliveries are scheduled to begin by 2018.
While you can read about the details of the Faraday Future FF 91 here, check out the video below wherein the FF prototype is taking on the likes of the Bentley Bentayga, Ferrari 488 GTB and the Tesla Model X. Just to complete the first line of the story, Faraday Future claims that the FF 91 will do 0 to 60mph in 2.9 seconds, making it the fastest EV in the world.
Starts Rs 3.88 Crore
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship