Video worth watching: How to do doughnuts in a classic car?
While the headline of this article might read like a guide to do doughnuts, it is not. Instead, it is a video of a car pulling some cool moves in what looks like an indoor parking. The car in question here in not a modern day offering but a classic Ford Escort MK1. Most of you have already seen it in the seventh installment of the Fast and Furious where Paul Walker is seen driving it in the climax scenes. Manufactured between 1968 to 1975, the Ford Escort MK1 was a car that was targeted towards small families looking for a functional sedan. The Ford Escort MK1 was offered with a host of engine options from 900cc to 2.0-litre. The Ford Escort MK1 was manufactured at the Halewood plant in England. It was one of the most popular sedans of its era. In fact, Ford entered India with the sixth generation of the Escort sedan. Coming to the video, it is an interesting custom build car that is seen doing doughnuts in a parking lot. We can go on writing about the car and its details, but instead suggest you have a look at the video below.
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed