Video worth watching: How to do doughnuts in a classic car?
While the headline of this article might read like a guide to do doughnuts, it is not. Instead, it is a video of a car pulling some cool moves in what looks like an indoor parking. The car in question here in not a modern day offering but a classic Ford Escort MK1. Most of you have already seen it in the seventh installment of the Fast and Furious where Paul Walker is seen driving it in the climax scenes. Manufactured between 1968 to 1975, the Ford Escort MK1 was a car that was targeted towards small families looking for a functional sedan. The Ford Escort MK1 was offered with a host of engine options from 900cc to 2.0-litre. The Ford Escort MK1 was manufactured at the Halewood plant in England. It was one of the most popular sedans of its era. In fact, Ford entered India with the sixth generation of the Escort sedan. Coming to the video, it is an interesting custom build car that is seen doing doughnuts in a parking lot. We can go on writing about the car and its details, but instead suggest you have a look at the video below.
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India