Video worth watching: How to do doughnuts in a classic car?
While the headline of this article might read like a guide to do doughnuts, it is not. Instead, it is a video of a car pulling some cool moves in what looks like an indoor parking. The car in question here in not a modern day offering but a classic Ford Escort MK1. Most of you have already seen it in the seventh installment of the Fast and Furious where Paul Walker is seen driving it in the climax scenes. Manufactured between 1968 to 1975, the Ford Escort MK1 was a car that was targeted towards small families looking for a functional sedan. The Ford Escort MK1 was offered with a host of engine options from 900cc to 2.0-litre. The Ford Escort MK1 was manufactured at the Halewood plant in England. It was one of the most popular sedans of its era. In fact, Ford entered India with the sixth generation of the Escort sedan. Coming to the video, it is an interesting custom build car that is seen doing doughnuts in a parking lot. We can go on writing about the car and its details, but instead suggest you have a look at the video below.
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter now gets a matte black colour on offer
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga XL6 Cross MPV spotted ahead of its launch on August 21
- OpinionMan on the moon and the very first motor race
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7