Video worth watching: Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo and E-Class Cabriolet to feature in Justice League
Superhero movies are quite special, in a way that they are quite larger than life. Flashy costumes, intense action and cool villains. The quintessential superhero movie has it all. And let's not forget the superheroes with their super powers. There is one piece though, that's essential to complete the frame of any superhero movie, and that is a supercar.
The upcoming superhero movie, Justice League promises to be one such , out of this word movie. What has caught the attention of automobile enthusiasts, however, are two Mercedes-Benz cars- The E-Class Cabriolet and the vision Gran Turismo. Two special cars that are sure to grab as much attention as the characters in the movie.
The E-Class Cabriolet was the only such piece in existence, when the film was being shot, which made it very special. The car, in the movie, is driven by Wonder Woman, played by Gal Gadot.
The other car that's got us excited is the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo. Created originally to feature in the Gran Turismo game, the Vision GT was brought to life by a set of dedicated engineers who also designed a radical interior for a car that, in essence, only existed in the virtual world. The video will take you behind the scenes and give you a peek into how the Vision GT was brought to life. The car is driven by Batman played by Ben Affleck. The Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo surely looks like a car befitting the character of Batman.
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show