Video worth watching: Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo and E-Class Cabriolet to feature in Justice League
Superhero movies are quite special, in a way that they are quite larger than life. Flashy costumes, intense action and cool villains. The quintessential superhero movie has it all. And let's not forget the superheroes with their super powers. There is one piece though, that's essential to complete the frame of any superhero movie, and that is a supercar.
The upcoming superhero movie, Justice League promises to be one such , out of this word movie. What has caught the attention of automobile enthusiasts, however, are two Mercedes-Benz cars- The E-Class Cabriolet and the vision Gran Turismo. Two special cars that are sure to grab as much attention as the characters in the movie.
The E-Class Cabriolet was the only such piece in existence, when the film was being shot, which made it very special. The car, in the movie, is driven by Wonder Woman, played by Gal Gadot.
The other car that's got us excited is the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo. Created originally to feature in the Gran Turismo game, the Vision GT was brought to life by a set of dedicated engineers who also designed a radical interior for a car that, in essence, only existed in the virtual world. The video will take you behind the scenes and give you a peek into how the Vision GT was brought to life. The car is driven by Batman played by Ben Affleck. The Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo surely looks like a car befitting the character of Batman.
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden