Why you should clean your car wipers regularly
We may not hear about it in conversations, but it's the first thing we do when we're driving and it begins to rain. Yes, the wipers are indeed the one of the many unsung heroes of all automotive inventions. Though a simple device, it is an apparatus on your car that tends to attract an enormous amount of dirt and dust. This part of your car must be attended to, and if not looked after properly, the dust and dirt can damage the blade, the arm and in severe cases even the whole wiper.
Clean the wiper and blade with a soft cloth. If you park the car in the sun, ensure that you lift the blade off the windscreen as the heat produced by the glass can damage the rubber layer that covers the wiper. Check if the wiper arm is securely fastened to the wiper blade, ensure that it flexes easily. Ensure that you replace the wiper after summer and before the monsoon season.
This is a Partnered Post.
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship