Why you should clean your car wipers regularly
We may not hear about it in conversations, but it's the first thing we do when we're driving and it begins to rain. Yes, the wipers are indeed the one of the many unsung heroes of all automotive inventions. Though a simple device, it is an apparatus on your car that tends to attract an enormous amount of dirt and dust. This part of your car must be attended to, and if not looked after properly, the dust and dirt can damage the blade, the arm and in severe cases even the whole wiper.
Clean the wiper and blade with a soft cloth. If you park the car in the sun, ensure that you lift the blade off the windscreen as the heat produced by the glass can damage the rubber layer that covers the wiper. Check if the wiper arm is securely fastened to the wiper blade, ensure that it flexes easily. Ensure that you replace the wiper after summer and before the monsoon season.
This is a Partnered Post.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept