Why you should clean your car wipers regularly
We may not hear about it in conversations, but it's the first thing we do when we're driving and it begins to rain. Yes, the wipers are indeed the one of the many unsung heroes of all automotive inventions. Though a simple device, it is an apparatus on your car that tends to attract an enormous amount of dirt and dust. This part of your car must be attended to, and if not looked after properly, the dust and dirt can damage the blade, the arm and in severe cases even the whole wiper.
Clean the wiper and blade with a soft cloth. If you park the car in the sun, ensure that you lift the blade off the windscreen as the heat produced by the glass can damage the rubber layer that covers the wiper. Check if the wiper arm is securely fastened to the wiper blade, ensure that it flexes easily. Ensure that you replace the wiper after summer and before the monsoon season.
This is a Partnered Post.
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed