Win a chance to see the Malaysian Grand Prix!
Watching a Formula 1 race live is always an adrenaline rush for its fans. OVERDRIVE along with the Malaysian Tourism offers you a dream opportunity to experience this rush at the Malaysian Grand Prix. We will be giving away 20 Grand Stand passes for all three days of action in Sepang on March 23-25, 2012. All you have to do is answer this simple question.
Where is the Malaysian Grand Prix held?
1. Sepang international circuit
2. Shah Alam circuit
3. Thomson road circuit
You can mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as 'Malaysian Grand Prix' or sms OD
Terms and conditions
Contest is open to all Indian nationals over 18 years of age. Winners will be given only the Grand Stand tickets for the Malaysian GP. All other expenses like visa, air travel, accommodation and transport to the venue and back will have to be borne by the contestants. Prizes are non-transferrable. The decision of Malaysian Tourism and Infomedia18 is final and non-negotiable. Contest closes on March 18, 2012. The winners will be announced on March 19, 2012.
- ReviewExclusive: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon first drive review
- NewsBSVI Ford Endeavour SUV launched in India, priced at Rs 29.55 lakh
- NewsIndia-bound Volvo S90, V90 and V90 Cross Country facelift unveiled globally
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza prices and variants explained
- ReviewBSVI KTM Duke 200 first ride review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055