Your weekly car maintenance check
Is your vehicle running smoothly? Fantastic. But doing a few weekly checks won't hurt too much. In fact, taking time out to run these checks may save you a lot of unwanted trouble in the future. So take up the challenge and work towards keeping your vehicle a little more maintained and looked after.
Every once in a while, raise the bonnet and take a peek inside to see if everything looks fine. Check the condition and quality of the engine oil using a dipstick. Find out if the levels of brake fluid and coolant in your car are sufficient. Refill the water-wiper solution and top it up with another batch. But this is not all. While driving ensure that there are no noises creeping up from inside the vehicle.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019