Your weekly car maintenance check
Is your vehicle running smoothly? Fantastic. But doing a few weekly checks won't hurt too much. In fact, taking time out to run these checks may save you a lot of unwanted trouble in the future. So take up the challenge and work towards keeping your vehicle a little more maintained and looked after.
Every once in a while, raise the bonnet and take a peek inside to see if everything looks fine. Check the condition and quality of the engine oil using a dipstick. Find out if the levels of brake fluid and coolant in your car are sufficient. Refill the water-wiper solution and top it up with another batch. But this is not all. While driving ensure that there are no noises creeping up from inside the vehicle.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- NewsNew-gen Nissan Livina MPV is a rival to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Honda BR-V
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani