Your weekly car maintenance check
Is your vehicle running smoothly? Fantastic. But doing a few weekly checks won't hurt too much. In fact, taking time out to run these checks may save you a lot of unwanted trouble in the future. So take up the challenge and work towards keeping your vehicle a little more maintained and looked after.
Every once in a while, raise the bonnet and take a peek inside to see if everything looks fine. Check the condition and quality of the engine oil using a dipstick. Find out if the levels of brake fluid and coolant in your car are sufficient. Refill the water-wiper solution and top it up with another batch. But this is not all. While driving ensure that there are no noises creeping up from inside the vehicle.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh