Your weekly car maintenance check
Is your vehicle running smoothly? Fantastic. But doing a few weekly checks won't hurt too much. In fact, taking time out to run these checks may save you a lot of unwanted trouble in the future. So take up the challenge and work towards keeping your vehicle a little more maintained and looked after.
Every once in a while, raise the bonnet and take a peek inside to see if everything looks fine. Check the condition and quality of the engine oil using a dipstick. Find out if the levels of brake fluid and coolant in your car are sufficient. Refill the water-wiper solution and top it up with another batch. But this is not all. While driving ensure that there are no noises creeping up from inside the vehicle.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept