Your weekly car maintenance check
Is your vehicle running smoothly? Fantastic. But doing a few weekly checks won't hurt too much. In fact, taking time out to run these checks may save you a lot of unwanted trouble in the future. So take up the challenge and work towards keeping your vehicle a little more maintained and looked after.
Every once in a while, raise the bonnet and take a peek inside to see if everything looks fine. Check the condition and quality of the engine oil using a dipstick. Find out if the levels of brake fluid and coolant in your car are sufficient. Refill the water-wiper solution and top it up with another batch. But this is not all. While driving ensure that there are no noises creeping up from inside the vehicle.
[This is a Partnered Post.]
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
- NewsUpcoming Tata H5X SUV spotted testing again in new video
- NewsFormula E: Heidfeld scores points for Mahindra Racing at Berlin ePrix
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Hyundai Santro spotted testing in camouflage again
- NewsAll-electric 1968 Jaguar E-Type Zero was our hero at the Royal Wedding
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall edition launched internationally
- NewsVideo: Watch the Bosch jet-thruster system prevent a motorcycle crash