February 2016 issue of OVERDRIVE on stands now
About Bill. . .
Halley drove the Mahindra KUV100.
Halley thought it was pretty kool to khristen it a kute and kwirky krossover.
But then he used spellcheck and changed his mind.
Halley is smart.
Be like Halley.
Shumi started 2016 with a road test of the Kawasaki Versys 650.
He then topped that with a ride on the Indian Chief Dark Horse.
After which he got thunder-thighs from the Aprilia Tuono.
Shumi hogged all the bikes and wrote all three stories.
Shumi is very, very smart.
Be like Shumi.
Ashok was bummed he didn't get to ride as much.
But then he 'made do' with a Benelli TNT 25 and a Moto Guzzi Audace.
Ashok makes 'compromises'.
Ashok is flexible that way.
Be like Ashok.
Rishaad always thought the Volkswagen Beetle was a lady's car.
But then Rishaad drove it.
And despite the 'feminine' exterior, he found it to be a capable car to drive.
Rishaad is open-minded.
Be like Rishaad.
And because he's not sexist and biased towards 'macho' vehicles, Rishaad was picked to compare the new wee players in the 110cc segment.
The Maestro Edge remains unfazed in the face of established contenders like the TVS Jupiter.
The Maestro Edge is a Hero.
Be like Hero.
Rishaad then had to restore his reputation by driving the GLE 450 AMG Coupe.
And landed himself quite a bill from all the fuel guzzling that SUVs are wont to do.
This bill was expensive.
Don't be like this bill.
CS Santosh made his second attempt at the 2016 Dakar.
Santosh had to retire due to a broken navigation tower on his Suzuki 450 Rally.
But Santosh is gritty and resolves to return next year.
We will continue to cheer for Santosh.
We like Santosh.
Be like Santosh.
The comedy rule of three states that things that come in threes are inherently funnier, more satisfying, or more effective than other numbers.
We wondered if it applied to engines.
So we analysed all the three-cylinder engines available in the country today.
Unfortunately, the writer of this post could not apply the rule here.
Don't be like this writer.
Bill is on the Internet.
Bill has read this writer's post.
Bill knows that OVERDRIVE continues to bring you the best coverage of automotive news and reviews from around the world.
Bill will now proceed to the closest news stand and pick up the latest issue of OVERDRIVE and pore through it and stick that totally fetch poster of a Lexus LC 500 on his wall.
Bill is smart.
Be like Bill.
Starts Rs 23.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.61 Lakhs
Starts Rs 19,72,000
Starts Rs 1,72,000
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 6,61,000
Starts Rs 49,966
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance