Ferrari 488 GTB launched in India at Rs 3.88 crore
Ferrari has just launched the 488 GTB in India at Rs 3.88 crore, ex-showroom. The Ferrari 488GTB is the 488 Italia's successor and runs a 3902cc V8 turbocharged engine that puts out an astonishing 670PS of power and 760Nm of torque. According to Ferrari, the 488 GTB will go from 0 to 200kmph in just 8.3 seconds. The top speed of the Ferrari 488 GTB meanwhile, is claimed to be over 330kmph.
The Ferrari 488 GTB has been developed by the company using years of experience in the field of motorsport. It uses advanced aerodynamic bodywork which gives it a drag coefficient of 1.67, which is lowest of all Ferrari models. This also means that the 488 GTB produces a good 50 per cent more downforce than the previous model. The Ferrari 488 GTB also features the brand's second generation Slide Slip Control (SSC2) which allows a driver to powerslide out of corners a lot faster while ensuring that he or she does not spin out or crash. And if that isn't enough, the system also adjusts the car's dampers for better handling. In Ferrari's own words, the 488 GTB, "provides track-level performance that can be enjoyed to the full even by non-professional drivers in everyday use."
Starts Rs 3.88 Crore
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive
- News2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch