Ferrari announces prices of its models in India
After announcing its return to the Indian market, Italian supercar maker Ferrari has released the ex-showroom prices for its cars.
The Ferrari California T
After facing flak for the shoddy after sales service by its erstwhile partner, Shreyans Motors, Ferrari had temporarily discontinued its operations in India. The Italian marque announced its official re-entry into India in January this year after appointing Navnit Motors as the new dealer in India.
The most affordable Ferrari is the California T Convertible that retails at Rs 3.30 crore (ex-Mumbai) while the range topper is the 740PS F12 Berlinetta that will set you back by a cool Rs 4.72 crore (ex-Mumbai).
The supercar scene in India is currently on the upswing and almost every supercar maker is attempting to woo the swish set. Lamborghini has three dealerships in India, one each in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Porsche has just opened a dealership in Kolkata and now Ferrari aims to lure the enthusiast.
The price list for all the models is as follows:
Ferrari prices in India
|Model||Price (ex-showroom Mumbai)|
|Ferrari California T Convertible||Rs 3.3 crore|
|Ferrari 488 GTB||Rs 3.84 crore|
|Ferrari 458 Spider||Rs 4.07 crore|
|Ferrari 458 Speciale||Rs 4.25 crore|
|Ferrari F12 Berlinetta||Rs 4.72 crore|
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15