Ferrari appoints two official dealers for India
In order to resurrect its India operations, Italian supercar manufacturer Ferrari has just appointed two new dealers. Due to issues with the sales and after sales service provided by Shreyans motors, Ferrari snapped ties with its previous official importer and dealer. Now with new dealerships taking care of current and prospective buyers, Ferrari hopes to ensure smoother operations and preserve the brand image.
The company has now set up a sales and service centre in New Delhi at A 19 Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate on Mathura Road, whereas Navnit Motors will be handling Ferrari operations in Mumbai from their showroom located at C Wing, Waterford Building, C D Burfiwala Road in Andheri West.
This move is bound to bring Ferrari up to speed with competitors such as Lamborghini which only recently launched another dealership in Bengaluru taking the total tally of its dealers to three.
Ferrari returns to India
|Ferrari extends its official presence in India Mumbai, India, 14 January 2015 Ferrari has announced the appointment of two new dealers in to extend its official presence in India, a strategic market for the company. Ferrari enjoys a passionate and enthusiastic following in India and is firmly committed to providing a class-leading sales and after-sales service in the country. To underline that commitment, Ferrari has appointed a new dedicated sales and service centre, Select Cars Pvt. Ltd situated at A 19 Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road in New Delhi where there is already an established client base, and added a Mumbai dealership, Navnit Motors Pvt. Ltd. at C Wing, Waterford Bldg, C D Burfiwala Road (Juhu Galli),Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058 to engage new and existing owners in Western India. Ferrari, furthermore, has taken the opportunity of writing to all its clients individually to inform them of the new structure in this important market.|
Starts Rs 3.4 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept