Ferrari F12 TRS is a one-off roadster based on the Berlinetta
Supercar-makers have a special liking for one-off models, especially the ones that have ridiculous power figures or the ones that earn them multi-million dollars overnight, or both. The newest such supercar is the Ferrari F12 TRS. It is a roadster based on the F12 Berlinetta and features a Formula 1 derived kinetic energy recovery system (KERS). In all likelihood, the system comes from the 599 HY-KERS or the LaFerrari. With the KERS assistance, the F12 TRS definitely packs more punch than the 730PS that the Berlinetta's 6.3-litre V12 produces.
The Ferrari F12 TRS is a one-off based on the F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari hasn't released any official figures on TRS yet and probably never will, since the one-off is already sold out for a whooping $4.2 million (approximately Rs 25.2 crore).
The F12 TRS wears different bodywork than the F12 Berlinetta
The F12 TRS wears moderately different bodywork than the F12 Berlinetta. But despite its open top form and the 'one-off' tout, it doesn't look anything like Lamborghini's V12 one-off, the Aventador J.
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business